Tuesday, November 17, 2009

House Manipulator and the Ultimate Foe - House Teamwork

http://img1.sidereel.com/_episodeimage/1316.6.7.jpg

An episode of House, maybe the best one yet:



Commentary

Cameron, as you see in the last episode, is AMAZING. Not only does she micro analyze everything about what is going on, she ties it all in with the big picture.

She is the personification of everything I think I am: High Morals, High spirited, trying to help others even at her own expense, and an unwavering determination that makes compromising on principles impossible.

I've never seen a character like this leave the show in a better fashion. So much emotion at the end, so much strength, and so much love.

Cameron goes as she came, uncompromising, unwavering, and self sacrificing. I predict House has jumped the shark after her demise. One of my favorite shows of all time has cut my favorite character. How can blue skies every come back in such a dim world?

No comments:

Post a Comment