Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tribute to Howard Zinn on Democracy Now!, January 28, 2010



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Commentary

Do not ask change from your President, your congress, or your friends. First as change of yourself and through your strength make it come about. In time, with enough determination and with the valiant help of others, your dreams will become reality.

I think that was the purpose of Howard Zinn's activism; to enlighten and awake us. I always expected voting to be the change I need. Now I know my dreams of a better future will have to come from the strength inside myself, generously given by God. That through God's immensely generous nurturing and betterment of me, I will have to be the force to change the establishment, one step at a time.

For the longest time i expected my politicians to do so, and now it seems I can only count on myself and the help of my like minded peers.

A big thanks goes out to another of our 21st century Heroes, Michael Moore, who found this video and hosted it on his channel. Thank you Mr. Moore, for everything you have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment