Friday, December 18, 2009

Barack Obama Is A Liar





I told you so, I told you so, I told you so.

There's a reason why i voted third party and why I plan on almost always voting third party, Because i don't want my vote to be useless.

If you have conservative leanings, you have only 1 vote they say, the republicans, sounds like a monarchy.

If you have liberal leanings, you have only 1 vote they say, the dems, sounds like a monarchy.

But if you vote your will, and you vote with someone who agrees with you, and you vote third party, you get exactly what you paid for.

Enough people realize that, we get real success stories.

Third party is throwing your vote away? Please, it's obvious who threw their vote away, and that's for whoever supports the beasts of Dem and Rep.

No comments:

Post a Comment