Saturday, December 5, 2009

Did Obama Lie About Afghanistan Troop Withdrawal?



~~~~~~~~~~~

Commentary

It's Cenk's fault that he's in the hole he's in now. I warned against Obama before the election and during the "honeymoon period" where people said I was being unfair.

He has no record of changing laws or even attempting to fight them in congress, and now he's supposed to start it? He was against universal health care from the start. What you got was exactly what you paid for if you paid attention from the start. Now is the fun time to tell all my friends, I told you so.

Health care has been a no go, he had a second bush style bail out, and he is escalating a war that frankly I haven't bought and makes me wonder if we should be there at all.

Just because I'm not against it doesn't mean I'm for it and if he had good reasons to escalate the war then he should have laid them out logically and coherently and I would have been swayed easily.

We are paying the price of ignorance because of all the misinformed voters who went to the ballot box with their heart instead of their mind.

We wonder now why from Kindergarten all the way through College we're told to think critically and yet even with all those years we lack that component in us.

Blame the Media, Blame Education, Blame Economics, or Blame the strong political parties but at the end of the day we all have to blame ourselves. For what? For failing to stop others from manipulating large portions of our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment